Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blue Meh



So I've been playing Blue Dragon on the 360, and though it's an amazing game, I'm only two hours into it and already getting bored of the same old JRPG style I've been playing for years and years. Though I don't wanto do a big review for an old game, I will give it a score. (I know I haven't really played enough to score it, but anyway) Two hours in Blue Dragon is a 7/10.

A game I have been really really enjoying is SWTFU. I think this game is very underrated, and it's one of the most fun I've had with a game in a long time. I'm up to my third playthrough, and chucking stormtroopers all over the place still hasn't gotten old. At E3, we are going to get a much more expanded look at swtfu2, which I can't wait to play. The trailer they showed a few months ago was awesome. One question though, (SPOILERS AHEAD) in the game, if you choose the light side ending, you die. If you choose the Dark side, you turn into vader 2.0. In the trailer, Starkiller looks like he does at the beginning of the game...WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON????

No comments:

Post a Comment